2017 Group Exhibition, Besharat Gallery, Atlanta, Georgia
2017 Exhibition Dop Dop Salon, New York, N.Y.
2016 Haystack Mountain School f Crafts, Deer Isle, Maine
Artist with Friend
2013: School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Massachusetts
- 2012: School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Massachusetts
- 2011: “Two Points of View”, drawing exhibition at Spring Studio, New York, NY
- Artist and Companion at Vernissage, Lyon, 2013
- 2011: Drawings by Barbara Kerstetter and Leon Axel, November 1 through 29, 2011
- 2009: D.S.Cohen Fine Arts, New York, N.Y.
- 2009: May, Exposition. Galerie Hebert, Paris
- 2009: A.I.R.Gallery, Juried Exhibition, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- 2008: National Academy of Design, New York; 183rd Annual Invitational Exhibition of Contemporary Art
- 2008: School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Mass.: Annual Juried Exhibition
- 2007: Exhibition, D. S. Cohen Fine Arts, New York, N.Y.
- 2007: Boston Museum of Fine Arts School Exhibition for distinguished Alumni, Boston, Massachusetts
- 2007: School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Mass.: Annual Juried Exhibition
- 2006: Exhibition, TV NY#1 and New York Foundation for the Arts: Benefit Auction for New Orleans, New York
- 2005: Exhibition, paintings of Provence to benefit the Annabella Gonzalez Dance Theater
- 2005: West Meets East, Exhibition in Xiamen, China
- 2005: Organized and exhibited students’ e-work from my life drawing seminars at Columbia and NYU Medical Schools: Sandaram Tagore Gallery, New York
- 2004, 05: Marian Alexander Gallery: New York
- 2004: Exhibition: Gallery of Graphic Arts, New York, N.Y.
- 2003: Galerie Annie Lagier, Isle-sur-Sorgue, France
- 2003: Exhibition, Galerie Nouvelle, Greenport, New York
- 2002: Gallery of Carol Rubenstein Associates, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2002: Several private exhibitions, New York
- 2001: Galerie Auberge La Fontaine, Venasque, France
- Several private exhibitions, New York
- 2001: Galerie Annie Lagier, Isle sur Sorgue, France
- 2000: Galerie Auberge la Fontaine, Venasque, France
- 2000: Painting from Prayer Stick Series appears on cover of Fiftieth Anniversary Issue of Cross Currents Journal of Religious and Intellectual Life, along with article about the project
- 1999: Galerie Auberge la Fontaine, Venasque, France
- 1999: Featured artist at Winter Symposium of Art and Religion in Contemporary Culture 1992: Solo Exhibition at Benton Museum, University of Connecticut
- 1998: Vorpal Gallery, New York
- 1998: Vorpal Gallery, San Francisco
- 1996: State Street Gallery, Sarasota, Florida
- 1996: Silvermine Arts Center, Annual Juried Exhibition, paintings
- 1985-96: Annual solo exhibitions at Vorpal Gallery, New York
- 1997: Galerie Annie Lagier, Isle sur Sorgue, France
- 1992: Benton Art Museum, University of Connecticut
- 1985: Saks Fifth Avenue, New York
- 1982: Catholic University Gallery, Washington, D.C.
- 1982: Alliance Francaise, Washington, D.C.
- 1982: The University Club, Washington, D.C.
- 1982: The Foreign Press Center, Washington, D.C.
- 1982: Solo Exhibition at Catholic University, Washington, D.C.
- 1972: Silvermine Arts Center, Annual Juried Exhibition, Greenwich, Connecticut, third prize, paintings
- Commissioned to paint, and finished portrait of Leonard Bernstein for Beethoven Piano Company, New York
- Commissioned to do painting for cover of CD, Haskell Small, pianist and composer of Symphony for Solo Piano and Other Piano Works
2013: ARTISSIMA Turin, Italy.November 8-10th
< 2013: GALERIE IMAG’IN, Lyon, France
- 2009: AIR Gallery, Brooklyn, New York
- 2003: Studio Gallery of John Allen Holt, New York, N.Y.
- 2000: Malca Fine Arts, New York, N.Y.
- 1999: State Street Gallery, Sarasota, Florida
- 1998: State Street Gallery with
- Emily Mason, Sarasota, Florida
- 1982: U.S. Senate Leadership Circle, by invitation, Arthur Cowles Gallery, Washington, D.C.
Barbara Kerstetter is currently represented by: Luis Pérez
161 Mangum ST unit 101
Atlanta, GA 30313
T.404 5773660 F.404 5773630